jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

WELCOME CIUDAD VICTORIA

                                                                                            Ciudad Victoria


Victoria is the capital city of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas, and is located in northeast Mexico.
Weather: 33 ° C, wind 19 km / h, 29% humidity.









I travel to Victoria knowing the places I went to the zoo and called Tamatan I had fun watching the animals nature was a fun ride and very patient very nice seeing the animals parrots peacocks lions bears squirrels crocodiles deer Tamatan service we take great care of us very nice photos of animals











my cousins ​​and I went to see the place to know pigeons have fun playing the beautiful streets knowing the heat to travel by car was somewhat improvised suddenly wanted to go to Victoria to see beautiful things.
















          




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario